Office of Government Relations
- January 13, 2014: House Passes DREAM Act, Fate Up to Senate
- November 18, 2013: Students Interact with Representatives at Annual Legislative Reception
- November 17, 2013: Staff Editorial: Metro Cuts Must Be Stopped
- November 14, 2013: Concerned Citizens and Students Gather to Discuss Metro Cuts
- November 11, 2013: Metro Releases Proposed Service Cuts
- October 14, 2013: Students Speak Out Against Looming Metro Transit Cuts
- November 18, 2013: 7th Annual Legislative Reception will be held in the HUB South Ballroom from 5:30 pm to 8 pm. Join in this opportunity to discuss your higher education experience with legislators. Dinner will be provided. To attend, reserve a seat at https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/asuwogrc/214794.
- February 21, 2013: Senate Higher Education committee votes to suspend not limit differential tuition taking a different approach than the House
- February 18. 2013: State House passes HB 1043 that limits differential tuition on a bipartisan 95-1 vote.
- February 7, 2013: State House passes bill prohibiting differential tuition on a bipartisan 16-0 vote out of the House Higher Education Committee.